Company: Active Wellness
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Swim Instructor is expected to teach safe and effective
group and/or private swim classes for our members and are required
to purpose and maintain educational standards commensurate with
Active Wellness quality and commitment to aquatics safety
- Teaches various levels and age groups in accordance with Active
Wellness instructional guidelines.
- Plan lessons, select appropriate drills, and evaluate the
- Present proper demonstrations and explain skills, analyze and
correct performance, minimize fear, and use appropriate teaching
- Maintain a safe and positive teaching environment.
- Attend all in-service training.
- Maintain accurate records and prepare course completion
- Perform all swimming strokes and skills taught at all
- Effectively communicate each student's progress either to the
student directly or to the student's parents where
- Be knowledgeable about all programs and activities offered by
- Promote club services and activities
- Assist with keeping the club well stocked and clean
- Inventory of food items as well as locker and laundry
- Maintain safety book/emergency log, message log, and lost and
- Identify between three and eight primary duties and
responsibilities for the position
What You Bring to the Team
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Ability to take responsibility for the health and safety of
- Ability to stand for several hours in the same shift; ability
to lift 25 lbs.
- Fitness club environment
- Must follow OSHA and Active Wellness safety standards
Keywords: Active Wellness, Petaluma , Swim Instructor, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!