Material Handler I- 3rd Shift
Company: Parmatech Corp.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Parmatech Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ATW
Companies based in Petaluma, CA, is a leading supplier of complex
custom manufactured metal components to demanding markets (medical,
industrial, defense, aerospace, etc.) Parmatech deploys established
and emerging technologies such as Metal Injection Molding (MIM),
micro-machining, and 3D Printed Metal (3DPM) to deliver consistent
high quality product. Parmatech is a pioneer in MIM, developing,
patenting, and licensing the technology in the early 1970's to help
kick start a market that is now over $2.5 Billion. MIM is a low
cost, high volume manufacturing process producing parts to near net
shape, reducing or eliminating the need for secondary and machining
operations. 3DPM is cutting edge technology that can deliver
concept to prototype in 2 weeks and deliver complex shapes not
possible with machining, casting or molding. Parmatech has recently
announced a partnership with HP in launching the HP Metal Jet 3D
printing system with the goal of continuing Parmatech's pioneering
spirit of developing cutting edge metal fabrication technologies.
Parmatech has over forty-five years of operational experience on
the world stage of metals fabrication, and in serving the Northern
California community. Our goal is to continue our history of
success and sustainability in business, culture, and community.
- Prepares feedstock blends, as specified in work instructions,
for all molding jobs
- Completes all necessary transactions for the ERP system to
appropriately track usage
- Regular inventory cycle counts
- Regrind all materials for blending
- Ensure no cross contamination of feedstock occurs anywhere in
the blending, molding, and regrinding process
- Ensures that all molding machine hoppers are kept at the
appropriate levels at all times, including for the oncoming
- Maintains all necessary logs and paperwork deemed necessary for
feedstock data tracking including:
- Performs regular cleaning of equipment related to feedstock
- Grinders, hoppers, bins, scales, etc.
- Verify feedstock inventory is adequate for upcoming jobs
- Perform other related duties as directed by supervision.
- Strong basic math skills, specifically in ratios and weight
- Knowledge of production practices and procedures.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Forklift certification (can be trained and certified
- Solid English language skills both written and oral
- Bilingual skills (English, Spanish) desired
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and
- Competent with MS Windows style software
Keywords: Parmatech Corp., Petaluma , Material Handler I- 3rd Shift, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!