AVRS (Automotive Vehicle Registration Solutions, a CDK company)
is looking for an Inventory Control Specialist (Warehouse
Associate) to be part of our team working at
our headquarters in Petaluma.
Primary duties include:
- Packaging vehicle registration items, which include license
plates, stickers etc,
- Labeling and shipping.
- Accuracy, punctuality, and attention to detail are required to
succeed in this position.
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time with the
ability lift 30+ lbs.
- Does not include driving forklift!
hours are 7:45am - 4:15pm Monday - Friday
Successful candidates must able to pass the California
DMV Business Partner Automation (BPA) Program User
Approval/Background Check, as well as a standard background
screening through CDK Global
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Accuracy, punctuality, and attention to detail.
- 1 to 3 years experience working in a warehouse
- Experience with shipping and receiving
- Experience sorting and delivering items
- Experience as an administrative assistant is preferred
- Experience using excel is preferred
- An extremely detail oriented skill set
- Experience working with customers
- High School degree or equivalent
- General computer skills
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential
in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and
communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so
that everyone can be their best selves and make an
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating
an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results
of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any
other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to
work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to