Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Operator is responsible for
supporting the Lead Press Operator in all job functions as outlined
per primary duties and responsibilities to ensure maximum quality
and productivity. While executing the duties of a Second Press
Operator, Lead Press Operator skills and tasks will be trained as
the goal is for Second Pressman to support by filling in gaps as
Lead Operator when necessary.
- Check press schedule and make sure all components are ready for
next job to insure a quick change over
- Verify with Set-up crew that all elements are correct and set
up (e.g. tooling, screen/foil units, etc.)
- Collect job bag, job record, correct reading folder, and color
cards. Review all relevant information with Operator before
starting make ready.
- Make sure correct job stock/foil and make ready are available
at press side.
- Assist Lead Operator with make ready as directed.
- Perform necessary QA testing such as bar code scans, UPC
checks, copy verification, and color verification.
- Inform Operator of any quality, color, and fit issues
- Assist with wash-up and changeover of press.
- Maintain a clean work area and follow all 5S standards
- Make sure press supplies are filled at end of shift
- Be engaged in the printing process to expand on your own
- Keep press running to cover Lead Press Operator breaks when
requested by supervisor.
- Sign On Bonus Eligible
- Flex Spending Account
- 401k with Company Matching
- Paid Holidays & Vacation and
- Sick Leave Pay
- Supplemental Insurances.
- Shift Premium for 2nd & Night Shift
- Highly Competitive Wages
- Social Club Membership
Multi-Color is one
of the largest and most awarded label companies in the world,
servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage,
Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our
state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by
our core values: Integrity, Passion, Creativity,
Achievement. These values constantly
guide our interactions and decision making at
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A. based
Multi-Color Corporation (MCC), established in 1916, is a leader in
global label solutions supporting a number of the world's most
prominent brands including leading producers of home and personal
care, wine and spirit, food and beverage and specialty consumer
products. MCC serves international brand owners in North, Central
and South America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and
China with a comprehensive range of the latest label technologies
in Pressure Sensitive, Cut and Stack, In-Mold, Shrink Sleeve and
Heat Transfer. MCC employs approximately 2,700 associates across 28
operations globally and is a public company trading on the NASDAQ
Global Select Market Exchange (company symbol: LABL).
For additional information on
Multi-Color, please visit http://www.mcclabel.com.
This job has been posted by
TalentBoost on behalf of Multi-Color Corporation. TalentBoost is
committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and
equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is
the policy of TalentBoostnot to discriminate based on race, color,
national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed,
disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Petaluma , Machine Operator, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!