Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Maintenance Technician position ensures the reliable operation of
all the manufacturing equipment and the supporting facility
- Maintain, Repair and Troubleshoot machines, mechanical
equipment and the facilities which have Mechanical, Electrical,
Pneumatic, Hydraulic, and PL Control systems.
- Fabricate, disassemble and assemble equipment.
- Complete minor/major preventative maintenance on company
- Ability to understand equipment, read electrical drawings,
schematics, manuals and wiring diagrams and apply information to
determine appropriate repair.
- Troubleshoot servo driven and PLC based equipment.
- Troubleshoot bearings, belts, sprockets, gears, chains, cams,
pistons, servo motors and be able to replace and install with
- General Fabrication skills
- Lead and Support Equipment improvement activities.
- Investigate and resolve both day-to-day and long term
manufacturing issues related to the equipment.
- Recommend and implement layout improvements for better material
- Support safety related improvements related to
- Detailed oriented and maintain a clean work area.
- Keep detailed and orderly records and documentation of
maintenance performed through a computer based management system
- Perform general building cleaning and upkeep.
- Participate and help sustain Continuous Improvement (CI)
efforts (5S, etc.)
- Understand and utilize precision measurement tools with good
- Sign On Bonus Eligible
- Flex Spending Account
- 401k with Company Matching
- Paid Holidays & Vacation and
- Sick Leave Pay
- Supplemental Insurances.
- Shift Premium for 2nd & Night Shift
- Highly Competitive Wages
- Social Club Membership
Required Experience, Desired
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to work 7:00 am - 3:30 pm during training that
should last around 6 months. After that must be able to work any
shift that will include nights and weekends.
- Minimum 5 years in similar industrial maintenance role
- Experience with mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, basic
electrical controls (Various voltages of DC, Single phase and 3
phase power) troubleshooting and repairs
- Communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in
- Demonstrate essential computer skills
- Work cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to lift 40-50lbs
- General ability and knowledge of Manufacturing Safety, Basic
electrical, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, metal machining, electrical
control devices, carpentry and mathematics preferred.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in either a team or
- Problem solving experience
- High speed manufacturing experience
- Continuous Improvement experience in Manufacturing
PHYSICAL AND/OR MENTAL
While preforming the duties of this job the employee is
frequently required to:
- Wear hearing, foot, eye and/or other personal protective
equipment while in a manufacturing setting
- Stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and climb or
- Use hands to finger, handle, feel, and/or clasp; reach with
hands and arms; occasionally work in close quarters
- Vertically lift or horizontally transfer objects up to 50
- Vision abilities include – close, distance, and peripheral
vision, depth perception, ability to distinguish color variations,
and ability to adjust focus
- Medium to loud noise environment
- Work flexible/varying schedules and hours as needed
- Work overtime as required by workload and customer mandated
The physical and/or mental demands
described above are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential job functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions
Multi-Color is one of the largest
and most awarded label companies in the world, servicing segments
such as Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Wine & Spirits and
Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art
facilities operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by
our core values: Integrity, Passion, Creativity,
Achievement. These values constantly
guide our interactions and decision making at
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A. based
Multi-Color Corporation (MCC), established in 1916, is a leader in
global label solutions supporting a number of the world's most
prominent brands including leading producers of home and personal
care, wine and spirit, food and beverage and specialty consumer
products. MCC serves international brand owners in North, Central
and South America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and
China with a comprehensive range of the latest label technologies
in Pressure Sensitive, Cut and Stack, In-Mold, Shrink Sleeve and
Heat Transfer. MCC employs approximately 2,700 associates across 28
operations globally and is a public company trading on the NASDAQ
Global Select Market Exchange (company symbol: LABL).
For additional information on
Multi-Color, please visit http://www.mcclabel.com.
This job has been posted by
TalentBoost on behalf of Multi-Color Corporation. TalentBoost is
committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and
equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is
the policy of TalentBoostnot to discriminate based on race, color,
national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed,
disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Petaluma , Maintenance Technician, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!