Customer Support Specialist
Company: InfoTrack US
Posted on: January 7, 2022
InfoTrack is committed to hiring the best talent anywhere in the
United States. Unless the job requires presence in an office, new
and existing employees can choose to work entirely from home or all
or part of the time from an office (in NYC, Chicago, Denver, or the
Bay Area). We interview and onboard virtually.
About The Role
You are reliable, learn quickly and can multitask. You enjoy
helping people and are graceful under pressure. You want to be part
of a team that is challenged daily. Your communication, both
written and oral, are well above average. You are coachable and
look for ways to improve yourself, your team and your company. You
understand that the key to taking care of customers is being
empathetic and having active listening skills. This position
reports to the Director of Customer Support.
Salary for this role is hourly market rate.
InfoTrack is a platform that seamlessly connects law firms to the
courts and to the services that they need to litigate successfully.
We're global leaders in legal technology with unparalleled
expertise in forging integrations that can drastically improve the
efficiency of law firms and the legal system.
As a highly ambitious company, we know that our people are critical
to our success. That's why we're passionate about fostering a
high-performance culture built on professional development, open
communication, and transparent leadership. If you're smart,
dedicated, and eager to help build a market-leading solution that
makes a difference in the lives of our clients, join us.
- Assist customers in resolving issues on the phone, over email
- Maintain accurate, detailed, and concise customer contact
- Forward appropriate issues to cross functional departments for
action and follow up with the customer
- Be accountable for your own learning and contribute to the
gathering of information for the department
- Ability to work between the hours of 8am to 5pm, Pacific
- You are passionate about technology and for helping others to
understand and use it
- Excellent communication ability. You need to be able to write
well and be articulate on the phone
- 2+ years of customer support (Phone, email, and chat)
experience, which may include internships (previous experience in
providing customer service & technical support for a software
company is a plus)
- Computer savvy-we sell software, so you need to be someone who
can quickly learn how to use new technology and new websites and
explain how they work to others. You should ideally be comfortable
using Microsoft Office products, like Word and PowerPoint
- Prior experience using a CRM, such as Salesforce or Zendesk, is
- Our customers are law firms and legal professionals, so prior
familiarity with the legal services industry would be an
- Must reside in the United States
Whether you choose to work in an office or remotely, we strive to
ensure that you have the resources and training that you need to
successfully collaborate and succeed. At InfoTrack, we're committed
to a workplace where everyone feels comfortable to do their best
work and, yes, have fun!
- Flexibility. Work from home, an office, or a mixture of the
two-wherever you're happiest and able to do your best work.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans, 401k match, 20 days
of paid time off, plus more competitive benefits.
- Work with a knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced, and fun
- Be part of a culture obsessive about learning, development, and
- Learn more about life at InfoTrack on our website.
InfoTrack was certified as a Great Place to Work -. Find out what
our employees are saying
Because we firmly believe that a diversity of experience and
perspectives brings strength to our company we never discriminate
based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or
disability status. Any information that you share with us will be
Keywords: InfoTrack US, Petaluma , Customer Support Specialist, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!