Molding Tool Maker
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Experienced in Tool Making and working With Extreme Precision
Instruments? Take a closer look?
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jenner Wiggins
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $80,000 - $100,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a Privately owned and World known company that builds and
manufactures Semiconductor Bonding tools, as well as a provider of
Specialized Micro and Miniature Ceramic products. We are proud to
have perfected the art of manufacturing high-precision micro
miniature tools to help service advanced technology companies in
the Space, Aerospace, Telecom industries, and more!
Why join us?
- Great Benefits!
- Room for career advancement & training!
- Collaborative team environment!
- Cutting edge micro technology!
As the Molding Tool Maker you will support mold production in
making new mold bases along with mold inserts. Support production
day to day of maintenance of molds. Analyzes specifications, lays
out material stock, sets up and operates industrial precision
machines. Fits and assembles parts fabricated into final machine
assemblies. Repair tool and die in support of molding. Perform
initial production runs with intent on process development transfer
to production team.
- Understand how to run a precision grinder
- EDM machine experience
- Experience with precision measurement tools & machines
- Understands how a Mold Works
NICE TO HAVE
- Ceramic experience
Dutie & Responsibilities
- Support as technical lead, mold production.
- Study specs such as blueprints, sketches, models, or
descriptions, and visualizes product to determine materials
required and machines to be used to fabricate parts.
- Computes dimensions, plans layout, and determines assembly
method and sequence of operations.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathes, milling
machine, shaper and grinder, EDM, and more.
- Verifies conformance of machined parts to specifications.
- Heat treats tools or parts, or works with outside source.
- Works with outside sourcing for repairing mold bases and
- Examines standard or previously used dies, tools, and jigs and
fixtures, and recommends design modifications regarding
construction and function of molds.
Education & Experience
- 5+ Years of Tool/Mold making experience
- Experience with precision measurement tools
- Extremally good vision
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Petaluma , Molding Tool Maker, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!