Account Executive - Retirement Services
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Discover your potential as an Account Executive in our Retirement
Services sales division selling primarily inside the Paychex client
We are looking for those driven to be successful in a fast-paced,
consultative, business to business sales environment. In this role,
you will be responsible for expanding the breadth of our services
to our Paychex client base thru prospecting and driving revenue to
a monthly quota. You must exude our values of integrity and
accountability and work with a balance of teamwork and
In this role, you will
- Leverage the Go-to-Market Sales Strategy to identify customers'
needs and present the Paychex solution to key stakeholders and
decision makers in accordance with the client's preference on in
person or virtual interaction to increase revenue and market
- Maximize your earning potential through salary plus uncapped
bonus compensation plan by executing daily sales activities which
lead to sales opportunity.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas through prospecting, qualifying,
and onboarding Paychex clients to additional services.
- Partner with Channel, Major Markets, PEO peer sales
representatives to onboard Paychex clients with our additional HR
service offerings, the full value of Paychex.
- With your entrepreneurial drive and strong business acumen,
build your business through evaluation of our prospective clients'
human capital management needs.
- Hone your sales abilities thru our world-class Sales Training.
Develop your sales skills and maintain a comprehensive and
up-to-date understanding of the Paychex best-in-class product
offerings in weekly learning sessions to optimize sales
- "Be Paychex" with every interaction internally and
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Less than 1 year of experience in Relevant Paychex experience
and successful completion of required training programs and/or
certification by senior sales management.
- 2 years of experience in Relevant sales/sales management.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional
Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and
commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external
success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is
exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee
development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness
in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social
Keywords: Paychex, Petaluma , Account Executive - Retirement Services, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!