System Test Engineer
Company: Enphase Energy
Posted on: July 31, 2022
As a System Test Engineer, you will develop expertise on all
aspects of the system components (Gateways, Inverters, Storage,
Mobile Apps, Cloud and Firmware), integrate all these components
and test as a System. You'll be involved through the entire
integration process, from initial bring up through regression
testing to remote monitoring in the field.Key Responsibilities:
- Developing and executing functional and system-level testing of
products across multiple platforms to test various product
features. Understand application use cases and feature
- Develop a deep understanding of the EVSE system, gateway and
cloud application, and test a system.
- Serve as technical point of contact to engineering teams
- Setting up, configuring and troubleshooting test environment
(hardware, software) as needed to complete the assigned
- Conduct manual and automated tests. Investigate test failures,
log defects, and verify bug fixes
- Identifying test gaps and opportunities to expand our test case
coverage utilizing prior quality and testing experience.
- Establishing and maintaining thorough and accurate
documentation of all work including status updates to summarize
- Working with cross-functional teams to resolve issues.
Collaborating with Software development teams to identify and
resolve product defects in timely fashion.
- Must be able to multitask, able to prioritize and address most
critical task first. ` Qualifications/Requirements:
- BE/ME degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
with good academics.
- Experience in developing schematic, setting up complex system
test beds and using measurement equipment such as multimeters,
- Hands-on experience with installing, testing, troubleshooting,
and maintaining electrical equipment
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, Python and Mobile Apps
- Expertise in testing Embedded Systems
- Knowledge and understanding of EV charging protocols
- 5+ years of System Test experience that involve setting up a
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work under
- Solid understanding of the SDLC (Software Development Life
Cycle) including Agile methodology.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Testing experience working in renewal field and electric
mobility space is Big Plus
Keywords: Enphase Energy, Petaluma , System Test Engineer, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!