Account Executive - Health and Benefits
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Sells Paychex Agency Health and Employee Benefits Insurance
products and services to new clients and existing Paychex
- Achieves corporate objectives by individual product line
category within the assigned territory. Generates sales revenue and
health applications to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Achieves technical, competitive and sales skill knowledge by
attaining objectives set by the sales management team.
- Leverage the Go-to-Market Sales Strategy to identify customers'
needs and present the Paychex solution to key stakeholders and
decision makers in accordance with the client's preference on in
person or virtual interaction to increase revenue and market
- Develops internal relationships to assist in increasing the
- Develops a referral network to assist in increasing the client
- Develops Insurance Carrier relationships to enhance sales and
- Processes sales contracts in a professional manner and in
accordance with HRS guidelines.
- Projecting a positive image in representing the company to
clients and the community.
- Life, Accident and Health must be obtained within 90 days of
- Generates sales revenue to meet or exceed sales quota by
contacting existing client base and utilizing effective sales
methods to qualify insurance and human resource needs.
- Applies knowledge of Paychex Agency Insurance Products and
Services products to effectively interest clients.
- Performs insurance needs analysis for clients to provide
solutions to insurance and benefit needs.
- Writes up and processes sales contracts in a professional
manner and in accordance with HRS operation guidelines.
- Performs underwriting of business risks in accordance with
insurance carrier guidelines.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Associate's Degree in Business or related discipline
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related discipline -
- 2 years of experience in Relevant sales /marketing experience
or the equivalent education and experience.
- Life Accident and Health license Life, Accident and Health must
be obtained within 90 days of employment. - Preferred
Keywords: Paychex, Petaluma , Account Executive - Health and Benefits, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!