Company: Raley's and BelAir
Posted on: March 16, 2023
We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for a fearless and accountable Clerk who is positive and passionate! Our Clerks will be responsible for executing a wide variety of tasks throughout the store, including working throughout a variety of different apartments, and will provide a memorable experience to all our customers. A Clerk is a responsible team player and always ready to learn. A Clerk can work at a fast pace, has a keen eye for safety and will be able to help execute an assortment of duties throughout the store.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer's lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, "To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time."
Perks & Benefits
* Competitive compensation, paid weekly
* Retirement Benefits
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance for yourself and eligible dependents
* Tuition Reimbursement for qualified courses
* Scholarship opportunities for continued education
* Family leave and paid time off
* Store discount programs (10% off household groceries, free items)
* Discounts to amusement parks, gym memberships, mobile phone plans, etc.
* Employee Assistance Program (free financial, legal, and mental health services)
* Fun work environment where you have the opportunity to nourish your community.
The range displayed reflects the range the company reasonably expects to pay for the position. The actual compensation offered to the selected individual(s) will depend on their relevant education, training, or experience, among other bona fide factors.
Expected Minimum Pay Rate
Expected Maximum Pay Rate
A Clerk is a responsible, friendly person who can safely work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer service.
A Clerk's responsibilities include
* Working in various departments, as assigned.
* Assisting all customers by providing information and excellent customer service
* Maintaining Safety and Sanitation standards throughout the store
* All other related duties as assigned
Desired qualifications include:
* Friendly and customer service oriented. Interest in food and cooking a plus.
* Customer service, restaurant, barista, food service, grocery or similar experience desired
* Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
* Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
* Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
* Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age. Must be 21 years of age for any position that serves alcohol.
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates:
No disciplinary action during the past 6 months Your current leader must recommend that you apply for this position and provide an endorsement upon request from HR. You may be asked to accept a part-time position if that is the only position available
Keywords: Raley's and BelAir, Petaluma , Clerk, Other , Petaluma, California
here to apply!