Fuel Desk Specialist
Company: International Executive Service Corps
Posted on: May 22, 2023
This Fuel Desk Specialist is responsible for processing fuel
vendor invoices and imports, monitoring the Fuel Desk inbox, and
providing administrative support to crewmembers and other Solairus
staff in various fuel and accounting platforms.
- Enter vendor fuel invoices in Fuelerlinx portal and Oracle
Accounts Payable platform
- Verify fuel pricing against quoted pricing and file price
discrepancy disputes with vendors
- Monitor vendor invoices, statements, and correspondence in
shared Fuel Desk inbox; research and respond regarding any payment
inquiries in a timely manner
- Complete import validation process daily and report data import
failures to consultants and Fuelerlinx to ensure they are resolved
- Provide Fuelerlinx administrative support for crewmembers and
other Solairus staff
- Reconcile vendor statements, handle vendor/employee
correspondence, resolve any discrepancies or issues promptly
- Perform various scheduled and miscellaneous tasks including
calculating monthly fuel price averages and weekly price reports,
government fuel charge/tax returns, providing invoice copies and
pay remittances and other reports as necessary
- Maintain the fuel card binder
- Assist with month-end closing process and other Finance
Department projects as needed
- Provide excellent service to vendors, employees, and
- Support the updating of invoice auto-reconciliation processes
with consultants and Fuelerlinx
- Other duties or analysis as needed. Minimum Qualifications
- Associates Degree desired with course work in accounting
preferred or equivalent experience working in a full cycle Accounts
- Microsoft Office with focus on Outlook and Excel.
- The ability to process a high volume of transactions accurately
in a fast-paced environment and effective time management
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and
- The ability to work individually or as part of a team to
- Complete tasks efficiently and on time and communicate progress
to other team members and management.
- Completes tasks efficiently and adhere to deadlines Why work
with Solairus? -Solairus is a private aviation services company
assisting aircraft owners with the safe, reliable, and efficient
management and operation of their aircraft. Headquartered in the
beautiful California Wine Country, Solairus Aviation is a
destination employer offering nationwide operating bases, a
stimulating work environment, and an array of modern benefits to
employees. From a generous 401K matching structure to employee
wellness programs and top-notch health benefits, Solairus firmly
believes our team members are our greatest asset and we are
committed to providing an exceptional employment experience.
Solairus Aviation embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are
committed to building a team that represents a variety of
backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are,
the better our work will be!
Keywords: International Executive Service Corps, Petaluma , Fuel Desk Specialist, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...