Maintenance Technician - Preserve at Marin Luxury Apartments
Company: Aimco Apartment Homes
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Company DescriptionWhatever it takes to make our residents feel
at home - that's what we do! We are passionate about providing
quality apartments homes, in a respectful environment, across
twenty key markets in the USA. We are a publicly traded Real Estate
Investment Trust (REIT), who has, for more than 25 years, built its
business around a relentless focus on our customer and our
award-winning culture.Job DescriptionService/Maintenance
Technicians make our apartment communities a great place to live.
We take pride in the appearance and maintenance of our communities,
and our residents tell us this is one of the most important reasons
they choose to call us home.
You will work at our luxury Preserve at Marin Community- 126 units
located in Corte Madera! Check them out for yourself here.
A bit more about what you'll do---
- Provide exemplary service to residents and team members
- With limited direction, perform routine maintenance and repairs
(ie, completion of basic apartment turn, troubleshoots and repairs
plumbing leaks, installs and replaces sinks, faucets, and toilets,
troubleshoots and replaces basic electrical components, etc.)
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience, preferably in some
form of facilities or building environment or relevant
- Basic skills in two or more technical trades (plumbing,
electrical, appliances, HVAC, carpentry, etc.)
As an Aimco Service Technician you must have:
- A reliable mode of transportation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends, 7-day work weeks (depending on community needs and
seasonality), and on-call shifts (at least one week a month)
- Comfort with physical activity as you must be able and willing
to move heavy equipment and machinery
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
The most successful Aimco Service Technicians are:
- Tech savvy
- Strong with mechanical aptitude
- Customer service oriented
- Highly organized
- Great trouble-shooters
- Advocates for teamwork
- Experts on attention to detail
Additional InformationAimco offers attractive total compensation
packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the
individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive
base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance and customer
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options available.
HSA with company sponsored contributions, FSA (traditional and
dependent care FSA).
- Short and long-term disability paid by the company.
- 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, Wellness Bonus Days, and Paid
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Commuter Benefits and Pet-Insurance.
- Up to 100% Reimbursement on Professional
Certification/Licensing for Job Related Curriculums.
- Discounted Rent at Aimco communities (certain exclusions apply,
and an application is required).
- Paid parental leave of up to 16 weeks, following the birth or
adoption of a child.
- Consumer discounts from various products and services including
travel planning, wireless phones, health and fitness, home
appliances, and more.
- 10 hours of paid time annually to give-back to your
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
including realistic job previews, in person and virtual leadership
training, and performance improvement courses.
Aimco will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
the California Fair Chance Act and the Los Angeles Fair Chance
Aimco values diversity and provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment. Aimco prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Aimco Apartment Homes, Petaluma , Maintenance Technician - Preserve at Marin Luxury Apartments, Professions , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!