Service Technician I
Company: Milgard Manufacturing
Posted on: November 12, 2021
A Service Technician job in Petaluma, California is available at
Milgard Windows and Doors. You will perform warranty and
non-warranty repairs at customer---s homes throughout a specific
geographic region. You must diagnose customer---s issues and
determine if a situation is a warranty item or not, and
appropriately explain the circumstances to the supervisor. Milgard
Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in
the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon,
and California. Milgard was recently acquired by MI Windows, which
creates additional opportunities for growth and synergies between
these two industry leaders.Service Technician job responsibilities
- Performing warranty and non-warranty repairs at customer---s
homes by adjusting components, replacing parts and pieces,
performing water tests, taking measurements, and documenting all
- Responsible for driving to locations as directed by pre-set
appointments according to territory assigned.
- Responsible for requisitioning parts from internal suppliers
necessary to perform fieldwork.
- Responsible for reviewing work orders for accuracy.
- Demonstrate Milgard's Core Values in all business
- Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures,
including wearing required Personal Protective Equipment.
- A minimum of one-year prior customer service experience is
- No prior glass or window experience is necessary; however,
technical/mechanical ability or background is preferred.
- Valid Class C driver---s license with a clean DMV record
- Proficient use of hand tools to include; tape measure, level,
saws, drills, etc.
- Able to compute basic math problems.
- Problem-solving ability and ability to handle stressful
- Good hand-eye coordination and the ability to discern
- Sense of direction with the ability to use navigation systems,
self-motivated, and mechanically inclined.
- Must be physically capable of climbing ladders up to 40 feet,
work off scaffolding, lift and carry up to 50lbs.Milgard is growing
with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates
opportunities for team members. A great opportunity to learn our
business and show what you can do to build a great team and
organization. We have a robust total reward offering, including:
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision --- Milgard picks up the majority cost of
these important benefits!
- 401k with company match
- Tuition assistance --- continue your education; we will
- Career growth opportunities --- take on more responsibility and
grow!If you are interested in this Service Technician job in
Petaluma, California, please apply now. To learn more about
Milgard---s products, services, and culture, visit our website at
www.milgard.com/careers. We have built our success on our
foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and Excellence.
Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career as we
continue to build an even greater organization!#MONSTER#CB
Keywords: Milgard Manufacturing, Petaluma , Service Technician I, Professions , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!