Maintenance Technician I
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Parmatech Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ATW
Companies based in Petaluma, CA, is a leading supplier of complex
custom manufactured metal components to demanding markets (medical,
industrial, defense, aerospace, etc.) --Parmatech deploys
established and emerging technologies such as Metal Injection
Molding (MIM), micro-machining, and 3D Printed Metal (3DPM) to
deliver consistent high quality product. --Parmatech is a pioneer
in MIM, developing, patenting, and licensing the technology in the
early 1970---s to help kick start a market that is now over $2.5
Billion.-- MIM is a low cost, high volume manufacturing process
producing parts to near net shape, reducing or eliminating the need
for secondary and machining operations. 3DPM is cutting edge
technology that can deliver concept to prototype in 2 weeks and
deliver complex shapes not possible with machining, casting or
molding. Parmatech has recently announced a partnership with HP in
launching the HP Metal Jet 3D printing system with the goal of
continuing Parmatech---s pioneering spirit of developing cutting
edge metal fabrication technologies. --Parmatech has over
forty-five years of operational experience on the world stage of
metals fabrication, and in serving the Northern California
community. Our goal is to continue our history of success and
sustainability in business, culture, and community. The primary
responsibility of the Senior Maintenance Technician is to ensure
all equipment, buildings, and property in optimal working condition
through preventive and predictive maintenance, continuous
improvement projects and repair work based on thorough root cause
- Plans all predictive and preventative maintenance in a high
quality and cost effective manner.
- Provides technical assistance and advice to production
employees to facilitate performance of routine machine
- Responsible for the design, modification, adaptation,
installation, improvement, optimization and maintenance of
equipment, controls and facilities.
- Routinely inspects and maintains building and installed
- Assists with the installation and modification of building
- Acts as agent for procurement of service contracts/repair work;
assist with purchase of many facility fixtures and equipment.
- Responds in a timely fashion to problems related to facility
maintenance and repair.
- Makes recommendations to upgrade maintenance operations and/or
implement savings opportunities.
- Maintains a clean, safe working environment.
- Prepares required reports and correspondence.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.
- One or two years related experience or equivalent.
- Knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, industrial
maintenance and other generally accepted maintenance skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels
and from various backgrounds.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary.
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
and committees skills.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound
- Solid English language skills both written and oral.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
Keywords: Parmatech, Petaluma , Maintenance Technician I, Professions , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!