Posted on: November 22, 2021
Experienced in Quality with Extreme Precision Instruments? Take
a closer look?This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jenner WigginsAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $60,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit
about us:We are a Privately owned and World known company that
builds and manufactures Semiconductor Bonding tools, as well as a
provider of Specialized Micro and Miniature Ceramic products. We
are proud to have perfected the art of manufacturing high-precision
micro miniature tools to help service advanced technology companies
in the Space, Aerospace, Telecom industries, and more!Why join
- Great Benefits!
- Room for career advancement & training!
- Collaborative team environment!
- Cutting edge micro technology!Job DetailsSUMMARY:As the Quality
Technician you will perform activities concerned with product and
process validation, including inspection of materials and products,
use and verification of measuring equipment, and assure compliance
of Quality standards and procedures.MUST HAVES:
- Ability to understand and read blueprints
- Experience operating a CMM
- Experience performing tool Calibration NICE TO HAVE:
- Ability to Program a CMM
- ISO standards experience
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Machine Shop experience
- Understands Manufacturing. DUTIE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review blue prints and interpretation of GD&T requirements,
and preparation of part inspection plans.
- Product validation (visual and dimensional inspection of small
parts) at different stages of the manufacturing process.
- Make decisions in regards to product acceptability by
performing sampling plans and analyzing data.
- Perform calibration of measuring equipment and arrange outside
services as needed.
- Support Quality Inspectors and other Production personnel on
Quality related matters.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to understand Industry standards, work instructions,
and ISO9000 requirements in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in dimensional measurement using video/touch-probe
CMM (programming a plus), microscopes and gauges.
- 3+ Years of Quality Tech experience in a Manufacturing
Environment of micro precision parts.
- Experience performing visual and dimensional inspection of
small parts using microscope and diverse measuring tools and
gauges, including CMM operation.
- Experienced with MS Windows, Excel, etc....Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company
Keywords: Jobot, Petaluma , Quality Technician, Professions , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!