Diagnostic Oligo Manufacturing Technician I-Day Shift
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Yoh is seeking an Oligo Manufacturing Technician our Genomics
Client in the San Francisco Bay Area for a 3+ month contract to
hire engagement (with bonus potential after conversion). You will
have the opportunity to join our Client's Oligo Manufacturing
Group. The Oligo Manufacturing Tech will be responsible for
manufacture of GMP-grade oligonucleotides for customers performing
mission critical diagnostic testing and research. Covid vaccination
or willingness to test is required for this position. Pay Rate:
Depending on experience Hours: Day Shift - 8am or 9am Start
Industry: Genomics Location: Petaluma Type: 3+ month contract,
potential to convert full-time Responsibilities
- Perform manufacturing activities according to written
protocols, as directed by the departmental supervisor, manager or
- Maintain batch records, equipment logs, and other production
records as directed per company procedures.
- Maintain a clean an orderly laboratory environment as well as
adhere to safety policies.
- Constantly monitor surroundings and immediately report safety
incidents to supervisors.
- Perform routine maintenance of equipment used in
- Identify and initiate Deviation/Non-conformance Reporting (DNR)
- Adhere to guidelines for Good Documentation Practices and
uphold quality assurance manual
- Stay up-to date on training on quality, safety, and
- Identify expired materials and follow lock-out/tag-out
- This position requires a bachelor's degree in a related field
or 4 years of equivalent industry experience and training. #Zip-SPG
Keywords: Yoh, Petaluma , Diagnostic Oligo Manufacturing Technician I-Day Shift, Professions , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!