Company: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Yoh is seeking TWO Oligo Manufacturing Technician our Genomics
Client in the San Francisco Bay Area for a 3+ month contract to
hire engagement (with bonus potential after conversion). You will
have the opportunity to join our Client's Oligo Manufacturing
Group. The Oligo Manufacturing Tech will be responsible for
manufacture of GMP-grade oligonucleotides for customers performing
mission critical diagnostic testing and research. Pay Rate:
Depending on experience Hours: 1 First Shift & 1 Swing Shift
Opportunity First Shift: 8am or 9am start timeSwing Shift:
3pm-11:30pm *Training on the day shift for 6 weeks* Industry:
GenomicsLocation: PetalumaType: 3+ month contract, potential to
convert full-time Responsibilities
- Perform manufacturing activities according to written
protocols, as directed by the departmental supervisor, manager or
- Maintain batch records, equipment logs and other production
records as directed per company procedures.
- Maintain a clean an orderly laboratory environment.
- Perform routine maintenance of equipment used in
- Assist in the training of new employees
- Troubleshoot process and instrument related issues and seek
guidance from management as necessary.
- Work on special projects with the guidance and support of the
departmental team lead, supervisor, manager, or director.
- Review manufacturing procedures and documentation used in the
GMP and Commercial Services manufacturing labs and give feedback on
documents that need revision. Initiate Change control with guidance
of the supervisor, manager, director or quality
- Support manufacturing technicians and associates on daily
- Initiate support tickets or repair tickets as necessary.
- Monitor lab environment, take action in response to incidents,
and find long term solutions for safety risks.
- This position requires a bachelor's degree in a related field,
a minimum of 1 year of industry experience
- Some instrumentation (e.g. HPLC, IR, MS) experience or
- Experience with AKTAs, Waters Analytical HPLC/ Mass Spec, and
UNICORN software is a plus.
Keywords: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company, Petaluma , Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!