BACK-END/FINISH SUPERINTENDENT - MULTI-FAMILY CONSTRUCTION
Company: The Spanos Corporation
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Reports to: Project Manager and/or Superintendent
Under the direct supervision of the Superintendent this position
will work closely with all members of the project team and will
assist with the supervision of all craft employees.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Possess a clear understanding and be responsible for
constructions plans, RFI's, as built documentation and submittal
2. Responsible for creation of CPM construction schedules,
performing regular schedule.
3. Monitors logic relationships and add new work items into the
schedule and reflect resulting schedule impacts.
4. Assist with the coordination of jobsite logistics and maintain
relationships with adjacent building teams and subcontractors.
5. Lead the Spanos Corporation injury free environment safety
program by setting a good example and fostering safe work
6. Assist with the coordination of subcontractor work scopes,
scheduling and resource-loading.
7. Professionally represent the Spanos Corporation filed operations
as a regular interface with the joint subcontractors.
8. Other duties assigned.
1. Personal effectiveness/credibility.
2. Excellent listening skills
3. Problem solving.
4. Collaboration skills/effective participation in team
5. Proficient communication.
6. Computer skills.
7. Ethical conduct.
You will review the work of subcontractors and other AGS employees
as designated and are responsible for the performance of those you
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required
to frequently inspect the project and may be exposed to ongoing
construction and various weather conditions. The noise level in the
work environment may range from moderate to loud. This position is
performed in outside weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to
stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with
hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This position
requires the ability to drive a motor vehicle. Occasionally lift up
to 25 pounds.
Travel Regular and daily travel is needed
Preferred Education and Experience
1. High school diploma and bachelor's in construction management or
2. Must have at least five years of single-home construction land
and project management
3. Possess a valid CA Driver's License
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
AAP/EEO Statement We consider applicants for all positions without
regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender,
gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual
orientation, citizenship, or other basis in accordance with
federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Keywords: The Spanos Corporation, Petaluma , BACK-END/FINISH SUPERINTENDENT - MULTI-FAMILY CONSTRUCTION, Professions , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!