District Sales Supervisor
Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Job OverviewDistrict Sales Supervisor for Petaluma, CA and the
surrounding areasThe District Sales Supervisor is responsible for
building brand loyalty and brand value while achieving sales
objectives for a district within an established expense budget.
Will represent the company to distributor partners in all
sales-oriented activities. Identifies and evaluates new or emerging
trends in competitive activity.
- This position is located in Petaluma and supports customer
stores between Petaluma and surrounding areas.
- Will directly manage a team of Account Managers.
- This position will be working Monday to Friday with additional
support on weekends/holidays if needed.Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain customer account contacts to increase
product availability within assigned market.
- Monitor business activities to ensure compliance with
- Develop action plans to ensure achievement of annual
- Develop customer programs designed to improve consumer's
visibility of branded products.
- Identify key decision makers for account management and
contacts to coordinate the use of marketing programs, point of sale
materials and sales promotion programs.
- Audit account sales records to verify coverage information is
accurate and that key contacts are listed.
- Adjust coverage responsibilities to ensure successful
achievements of goals and objectives for targeted program
- Train, manage and motivate Sales and Merchandising team
- Manage and operate within the established operating and
marketing budgets by reporting and tracking all activity. Total
- $59,000- $102,270
- Actual placement within the compensation range may vary
depending on experience, skills, and other factors
- Benefits, subject to election and eligibility: Medical, Dental,
Vision, Disability, Paid Time Off (includingpaid parental leave,
vacation, and sick time), 401k with company match, Tuition
Reimbursement, and Mileage Reimbursement
- Annual bonus based on performance and eligibility Requirements
- 1 year of people management experience
- 3 years of territory sales or sales related experience
- 3 years experience with Microsoft Office
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable vehicle Company OverviewKeurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a
leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual
headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue
in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft
drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and
mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in
the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system
that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and
partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and
consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that
meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig -,
Dr Pepper -, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters -, Canada Dry -,
Snapple -, Bai -, Mott's - and The Original Donut Shop -. The
Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than
120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution
centers across North America.Benefits built for you:Our people are
the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to
support your health and wellness as well as your personal and
financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to
enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you
feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity
in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified
applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information,
ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any
other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Petaluma , District Sales Supervisor, Sales , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...