After Hours Charter Sales Account Executive - Remote
Company: International Executive Service Corps
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Solairus Aviation is looking for a Charter Sales Account
Executive for nights and weekends on a rotating schedule. Charter
Sales Account Executives are responsible for managing the sales and
trip logistics for Solairus using on-fleet and off-fleet aircraft.
This is an entry-level aviation sales and logistics position.
Candidates are expected to demonstrate an overall high motivation
to work and have a high energy level. We are looking for
individuals that can work independently and are self-motivating,
outgoing, well-organized, and personable. The candidate must be
able to provide a high level of professionalism and customer
service and have the desire to succeed in sales. Candidates must be
eager to learn and have a positive attitude toward a very
fast-paced learning environment. After adequate training, Charter
Sales Executives will be required to work in an office setting and
handle the complete sales cycle of a private flight starting with
the initial opportunity, qualification, analysis process, quoting,
and fulfillment, in addition to the client services aspect of the
flight. Position is salary based + commission.
Job Location: Remote at home. This is an after-hours position,
nights and weekends are required in a rotating schedule.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Must provide prompt & accurate price quoting to customers &
follow up on each quote to determine final result.
- Must be able to handle high call volume and produce quotes in
an expedited fashion.
- Constantly update & maintain an accurate customer preference
- Foster & develop relationships with customers & industry
personnel to promote goodwill & generate new business.
- Must remain current on company & competitor product offerings,
aircraft, regional charter pricing, & travel trends.
- Represents the company in a professional manner at trade shows
& industry/marketing events.
- Ensure the consistent performance of sales objectives each
month by meeting required sales quotas.
- Willingness to be scheduled in rotation specifically during
evening hours, overnight hours, and weekend hours.
- Work days to include a rotation with other personnel for all
- Must be willing to carry a mobile phone or other similar
communications & be accessible 24/7 as needed.
- Demonstrate customer service skills with the ability to
multi-task in a high-pressure environment.
- Must be able to negotiate & close.
- Professional appearance, excellent phone demeanor, with ability
to set priorities. Not afraid to be on the phone all day.
- Must possess effective communication, organization,
presentation, & administrative skills.
- Must have an energetic, friendly & outgoing personality.
- Ability to multi-task, collect & analyze data, define problems,
establish facts & draw valid conclusions in a timely manner.
- Ability to generate/write reports & business
- Punctual, regular & consistent attendance is a must.
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be willing to travel as directed by management in efforts
to promote company goodwill & generate business. The following are
also preferred but not required: Degree(s) in aviation management,
marketing, or sales; ability to speak a second language.
This is a salaried position. Company-paid classroom and on-the-job
training is provided. Pay range - $60,000 - $65,000 +
Why work with Solairus? -Solairus is a private aviation services
company assisting aircraft owners with the safe, reliable, and
efficient management and operation of their aircraft. Headquartered
in the beautiful California Wine Country, Solairus Aviation is a
destination employer offering nationwide operating bases, a
stimulating work environment, and an array of modern benefits to
employees. From a generous 401K matching structure to employee
wellness programs and top-notch health benefits, Solairus firmly
believes our team members are our greatest asset and we are
committed to providing an exceptional employment experience.
Keywords: International Executive Service Corps, Petaluma , After Hours Charter Sales Account Executive - Remote, Sales , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!