North Bay Nissan - Sales Manager
Company: Wise Auto Group
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Wise Auto Group has been your automotive family for over 100
years! We believe in hiring the heart and training the mind and
strive to hire passionate individuals who want to stand out from
the crowd. We want to challenge our associates to be the best they
can be, while providing all the resources to help them reach their
potential. Working at Wise Auto is more than a job - it's a career!
If you want to be part of one of the fastest growing automotive
groups in the country, Wise Auto is the place for you!
We are looking for the people that want to...
- Raise the bar in the Automotive Industry
- Grow and develop professionally
- Learn from the best in the business
- Take the next step in a long CAREER
The Sales Manager will be responsible for achieving maximum
profitability of sales department while focusing on customer
retention. To achieve this, they must effectively manage sales
personnel; have a strong knowledge of the market, and an in-depth
understanding of all sales departments' financial data.
Pay Range: $108,000-$120,000 (Annual Draw) + Monthly Bonus
- Assisting individual salespeople in setting aggressive, yet
realistic monthly sales goals
- Tracking all customers and making sure all leads are logged
along with effective follow up for all potential buyers by
monitoring a prospecting and sales CRM system
- Set an example of professionalism through actions and
- Coach all sales team member to deliver on customer
- Ensure that all salespeople meet or exceed all activity
standards for prospecting calls, appointments, ups, and
- Work closely with sales team on enforcement of proper selling
- Set objectives for achieving sales and gross profits.
- Leading daily sales meetings and conducting sales training
- Reviewing inventory daily to ensure the proper mix of stock for
maximum turnover efficiency.
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages,
sales increases, and gross profit percent
- Hold others accountable, inspect work quality and give feedback
in a way that is inspiring
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED),
Bachelor's degree in business or a related area preferred.
- Sales management experience required.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales
- Excellent customer service, organizational and
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical
- Consistent and stable work history
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Valid Sales License
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Working knowledge of motorcycle systems preferred
- Ability to work an assortment of days, evenings and weekends as
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k plan w/ matching contributions
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
- Growth opportunities
- Complete paid training programs for rapid advancement including
periodic job reviews
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family culture with organized structure
- Long term job security
- Associate discounts on vehicles, service and parts
- Employee recognition programs
- Leading competitive pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal
government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are
authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you
are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you
written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of
Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so
you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any
action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer
and completed the Form I-9.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Wise Auto Group from a third party,
such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to Wise Auto
Group's mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to
employees or hiring managers will be considered Wise Auto Group's
property. Wise Auto Group will not pay a fee for any placement
resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Keywords: Wise Auto Group, Petaluma , North Bay Nissan - Sales Manager, Sales , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!